Contact SonicAire for A Customized Dust Control System
SonicAire Inc is committed to helping our clients tackle combustible dust in their facilities. Our team of experts will consult with you to develop a customized, engineered layout of SonicAire fans that helps reduce the risk of combustible dust events and keep facilities compliant with OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Get started by contacting us today for more information or request your own engineered solution and quote.
Address : 3831 Kimwell Drive, Winston-Salem NC 27103
Phone : (336) 712-2437
Email : email@example.com
Hours : 8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
Download our FREE eBook to learn more about how to improve worker safety, maximize productivity and comply with OSHA & NFPA regulations.
The eBook includes chapters on:
- Reducing Combustible Dust to Improve Safety
- NFPA 652 Dust Hazard Analysis: Is Your Company Compliant?
- What Is the True Cost of Combustible Dust?
- 5 Mistakes You May Be Making with Industrial Dust Control
- How Do Industrial Dust Control Fans Work?