STOP FUGITIVE & COMBUSTIBLE DUST BUILDUP BEFORE IT STARTS
Reduce or Eliminate Combustible Dust Accumulation in Your Facility with SonicAire’s Dust Control Technology
Protect Your Facility.
Fugitive Dust Makes Life More Difficult for Facilities
Strict Compliance Standards
Combustible Dust Explosions
Employee Health Liability
Citations and Fines
SonicAire’s Dust Control Fans Continuously Prevent Combustible Dust Buildup
See the overhead space before fan installation and forever-after using the slider.
Choose the Dust Control Fan Series that’s Right for Your Facility
- Designed for typical manufacturing environments.
- 1 and 2 Horsepower models available.
- Additional options for compact spaces
- Proactively manage dust in overhead and hard-to-reach areas.
- Designed for harsh manufacturing environments.
- Solutions for high-temp and damp locations.
- Includes a fan model certified for Class II, Div. 2 environments.
- Designed for atypical applications.
- Compact Mini Fan for very tight spaces.
- Mobile Fan for unique use cases.
SonicAire provides customizable fan control systems for optimal operation in each setting:
- Variable speed.
- Programmable scheduling.
- Fire Alarm System Integration.
- Interactive touch screen technology.
Here’s How Easy We’ll Make Fugitive Dust Management in Your Facility
We’ll identify your biggest dust control challenges.
We’ll develop an engineered system specifically for your facility.
Your fans can be installed by you or a qualified contractor.
DUST IS DONE
You’ll know you’re protected from future dust accumulation.
Greene Team Pellet Fuel Company
SonicAire is committed to helping our clients tackle combustible dust in their facilities. We will review your facility specifications and develop a custom analysis of how SonicAire fans can use our BarrierAire™ technology to reduce combustible dust accumulation, improve worker safety and productivity and keep your facility compliant with OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Our analysis will also show you the expected Return on Investment, including equipment investment, estimated annual savings and cumulative cashflow benefit.
Get started by contacting us today for your custom facility review, ROI analysis and fan technology proposal.