We enhance industrial facility safety and productivity with proven dust management technologies.
Solving Your Combustible Dust Challenges
How we do it
- Conduct comprehensive engineering study to identify gaps in safety and risk.
- Develop custom layout and solution for your facility that maximizes results and ROI.
- Implement appropriate fan technology solution to address your objectives.
Greene Team Pellet Fuel Company
How to Eliminate Combustible Dust in Your Facility
5 Factors to Consider in Developing a Dust Control Plan
Download our FREE eBook to learn more about how to improve worker safety, maximize productivity and comply with OSHA & NFPA regulations.
The eBook includes chapters on:
- Reducing Combustible Dust to Improve Safety
- NFPA 652 Dust Hazard Analysis: Is Your Company Compliant?
- What Is the True Cost of Combustible Dust?
- 5 Mistakes You May Be Making with Industrial Dust Control
- How Do Industrial Dust Control Fans Work?
SonicAire Inc is committed to helping our clients tackle combustible dust in their facilities. Our team of experts will consult with you to develop a customized, engineered layout of SonicAire fans that helps reduce the risk of combustible dust events and keep facilities compliant with OSHA and NFPA regulations.
Get started by contacting us today for your own engineered solution and quote.